1. HOW CAN I GET SERVICE ON MY WARRANTY?
Contact your original Eco Terra Dealer. If your Eco Terra dealer is no longer in business or you have moved outside the service area, please contact the Eco Terra Customer Service Facility. Copy of the original bill of sale is needed to determine the original date of purchase. Law label must be attached to identify the bedding and validate this warranty.
2. WHAT IS COVERED?
If you purchased an Eco Terra mattress and use it with proper foundation (see (i) and (ii) below), this warranty covers manufacturing defect in your Eco Terra mattress or foundation*. Repairs of one piece do not automatically result in the repairs of the other piece. This Non Pro-rated warranty is provided only to the original purchaser.
3. HOW LONG IS THE COVERAGE PERIOD?
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase. Repairs of the mattress or foundation do not extend its Non Pro-rated warranty or begin a new Non Pro-rated warranty period. Repairs will be done according to judgement of Eco Terra. Your Non Pro-rated warranty period is 15 years from your purchase date.
4. WHAT WILL ECO TERRA DO?
If your Eco Terra mattress or foundation fails due to a manufacturing defect, the exclusive remedy under this warranty will be a repair of the defective product by a production facility approved by Eco Terra within the United States or replacement of a like or similar product by Eco Terra, at Eco Terra's sole discretion.
DO'S AND DON'T TO PRESERVE WARRANTY RIGHTS
-DO follow the care instructions for the mattress regarding required rotating. This will help equalize compression of the mattress cover.
-DO use a new, firm, supportive foundation. An older, worn foundation may cause the mattress to appear to have impressions when the issue may be due to a non-supportive foundation.
-DO use a proper frame. Use a bed frame that supports head, foot and sides with rigid center support. For any frame that does not have a metal center support, there must be at least 5 hardwood slats (1 x 4's). Failure to provide proper support can damage the mattress or foundation and invalidate the warranty.
-DO use a mattress protector on the mattress at all times to avoid stains. Soiling can negate the warranty.
-DO properly wrap your mattress and position it on its side when moving it.
- DON'T remove the white cloth law labels or mattress trade labels. These labels serve as a means of identification to establish warranty rights.
- DON'T bend, fold, stand or jump on the mattress.
- DON'T use dry cleaning fluid on the mattress or any liquid cleaning fluids; it can/will damage the mattress cover.
- DON'T smoke in bed or place mattress near open flame (such as candles, etc.) This mattress is manufactured, as required by law, to meet CFR1633 flammability requirements.
WHAT I EXCLUDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY?
This warranty does not apply to:
- Firmness preferences of the mattress
Normal body impression(s) of 1 1/2" or less **
- Bed height
- Cover (fabric)
- Bent border/grid wires
- Burns, stains or soil
- Mattress not used with a proper foundation (see (i) and (ii) below)
- Merchandise sold "as-is", "distressed" or "floor model"
- Adjustable foundations (see the owner's manual for details)
- Claims made outside the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands
- Transportation, inspection, or removal cost of mattress
- Eco Terra product that has a manufacturing defect and is stained or soiled. For health and safety reasons, Eco Terra many not be able to inspect these products to assess whether covered by the warranty, in which case Eco Terra reserves the right to deny warranty coverage.
The duration of any applicable implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, shall not exceed the term of this Non Pro-rated warranty***. Eco Terra shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of your Eco Terra product****. No expressed or implied warranties are extended to any person(s) who purchase the product from anyone other than Eco Terra or its authorized dealers, and all warranties to such persons, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are hereby excluded.
(i) Eco Terra foundation or a supportive, rigid non-yielding foundation. Queen and king sizes must have sufficient center support.
(ii) The appropriate Eco Terra adjustable foundation
* See adjustable foundation owner's manual for warranty coverage.
** Please note that due to use of higher density foams, the recovery time may take up to 4 hours.
*** Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
**** Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER STATE LAW:
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser from Eco Terra or its authorized dealers.
For warranty assistance or other product correspondence, please contact your Authorized Dealer.
PRODUCT WARRANTY & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Eco Terra would like to thank you for your recent purchase of an Eco Terra sleep system. With your selection you join people around the world who have decided a superior mattress can make the difference in the quality of sleep they enjoy.
The mattress you will sleep on tonight draws on nearly 40 years of manufacturing innovation, enhanced by decades of sleep research and customer feedback. Eco Terra is committed to scientific design and testing of all its products, helping you to sleep soundly for years to come. If you have questions, please visit our website at EcoTerraBeds.com.
This exclusive Eco Terra mattress is built with a new-single-sided design. This bed does not have to be flipped to maintain warranty protection. Your new single-sided design mattress will have a different type of finish on the bottom than the top.
THE FOLLOWING CARE INSTRUCTIONS CAN HELP PRESERVE WARRANTY RIGHTS:
* For all foundations, please see the owner's assembly and operating manual for required support.
** If your mattress was manufactured for sale in California as of January 1, 2005, or is otherwise noted on the law label, it meets the requirements of California's Technical Bulletin 603.